It is the policy of Comtrol, Inc. to provide to the best of our ability, an accident-free work environment by eliminating recognized hazards from the workplace. Our health and safety program, and specific individual programs, have been developed to assure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations with particular emphasis on the Utah Occupational Safety & Health Rules and Regulations that apply to our operations, and include the following:
- Manage all specific job safety personnel and ensure compliance with company safety and health policies, as well as job specific requirements, and ensure that contract administrators' policies are adhered to.
- Ensure transportation safety is functioning properly and that all equipment and operators are following site specific, local, and state regulations.
- Ensuring that action and documentation is made for all safety infractions, injuries, and/or illnesses.
- Ensuring adequate personal protective equipment and supplies are available on site.
- Preparation and implementation of the safety plan.
- Acquiring and organizing health and safety information (i.e. MDSD, analytical results, and safety information).
- Auditing of site safety performance.
- Interface with all safety personnel.
- Advising and supporting the Project Manager concerning health and safety issues.
A complete safety plan may be provided upon request.